EARLY TOLLYWOOD

Kotha Bangaru Lokam Copied Scenes

SEARCH



10.21.2009

Ram Charan's Third Film "ORANGE" Movie Launch



Pooja ceremony of Ram Chara Tej's latest movie in the direction of Bommarillu Bhaskar was held at Hotel Novotel on the morning of 21 October. This is the production no.7 on Anjana banner that is being produced by Nagababu. Genelia and Kajal Agarwal are playing female leads.


Dasari sounded the clapboard, D Rama Naidu switched on the camera and K Raghavendra Rao directed the first shot. Chiranjeevi, Venkatesh, Allu Arjun, RaNa, Allu Arvind, Puri Jagan, Krish, SS Rajamouli, VV Vinayak, Seenu Vytla, Shyam Prasad Reddy, Gemini Kiran, Surender Reddy, KL Narayana, C Kalyan, B Gopal, Paruchuri Gopala Krishna, Edida Nageswara Rao, Meher Ramesh, Vamsi Paddipally, Dil Raju, Srikanth, Sivaji, Veera Shankar, Uttej, Kodi Rama Krishna, Chota K Naidu, Nikhil, Brahmaji, KC Sekhara Babu, KS Rama Rao, A Kodandarami Reddy etc attended it.


Shooting in Australia and Hyderabad - Nagababu

Nagababu said, "Bommarillu Bhaskar is one of very few directors who show love and human emotions in an effective manner. This movie is the third film for both Ram Charan Tej and Bhaskar. We are using 'Orange' as working title for this movie. But the title is not official yet. Ram Charan Teja doesn't want to be typecast as a mass hero after the stupendous success of Magadheera. Hence he choose a subject of different genre. At the same time there will be a bit of action elements in this movie. The shooting will start in November in Hyderabad. We will go to Australia to shoot in December and January. Rest of the movie will be shot in Hyderabad later."


It's a feel good movie - Bommarillu Bhaskar

Bhaskar said, "It is a big responsibility to direct Ram Charan Tej after Magadheera. I am confident of fulfilling my responsibility. I was not tensed after watching Magadheera film. I felt that I am safe. The script of this movie will project Ram Charan Tej in entirely different way. It will be a good entertainer and a feel-good movie.I got good technical team and a supportive producer in the form of Nagababu. I am looking for hat-trick for me and Ram Charan with this movie."


Fabulous script and a challenging role - Ram Charan Tej

Ramcharan Tej said, "We decided on this project after 40 days of shoot of Magadheera movie. I knew that Magadheera would be a mass entertainer and I didn't want to remain as mass hero. That was the reason why I was particular that Bhaskar should direct my third movie. I want to do films from all genres. It's a fabulous script and challenging role for me. I hope that I will justify the script. This film will have all popular entertainment. Kiran Reddy who did cinematography for Ram Gopal Varma's Naach is doing for this movie. I am extremely comfortable with Nagababu outside my family members and spending time with him relieves you of all the stress. I am happy to be working in Anjana Productions."


Harris Jayaraj composes music. Kiran Reddy handles camera, Anand Sai is the art director. Marthand Venkatesh edits the movie. Thota Prasad is the dialogue writer.

Note: Don't forget to leave a comment

Early Tollywood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Disclaimer: Dear users, Internet is a place where the information gets transformed and communicated in so many ways. So many have complained so much of content here but not everything is a replica of the information available on the internet. It has been done to spread the information to more number of people. This has been done to help the people only but not on any purpose. And also we acknowledge the original content owner by giving link to their website. I hope you understand the copyright laws of information and internet. We are just promoting the information by providing suitable acknowledgements. Even then if you have some problem with anything please mail us to admin@earlytollywood.com , we will get back to you on the issue.