EARLY TOLLYWOOD

Kotha Bangaru Lokam Copied Scenes

SEARCH



11.14.2008

ET Interview : SRI KRISHNA (ZEE Saregamapa, Padalani Undhi)


Remember SRI KRISHNA, ya the singer who caught our attention in ZEE Saregamapa and Padalani Undhi. Early Tollywood had a chitchat with him. Here is it.


Q) Please Tell about your childhood and education.

A)
Hi I am from vijayawada, but born in hyd.I completed my MSc in Vijayawada.I studied my schooling in ideal public school and degree in P.B. college and PG in S college.


Q) What is Your First step of success?

A)
M first step of success as a singer is Maa TV Paadalani Undi conducted by Sri S.P.Balu..I stood final winner and my judges are Hariharan, Shivamani and after that I stood as final winner in etv priyapriyatama ragalu and lots of university competitions.


Q) Please Tell Your memories of Zee Saregamapa.

A)
My memories in zee telugu ,Thats a great oppurtunity to prove my self before singing legends like Sri Koti garu etc. Thanks to ZEE Telugu for showing me to the world.


Q) Who are Your Favorite singers?

A)
My favorite singers are none other than S.P.Balu, Chitra, Sujatha, Janaki garu.


Q) Who are Your favorite musicians?

A)
Saluri rajeswara rao garu, M.S.Viswanathan, Ilayaraja garu, Koti garu, Keeravani garu.


Q) Who are Your Favorite actors and actresses?

A)
Suryakantham, Ramana reddy, S.V.Rangarao, Savithri garu are my favourite actors and actress.


Q) How are you feeling on the success of your tv performance?

A)
Its cool and because of Padalani undi. I was very much interested to sing before sri sp. balu,so I went to ETV kannada yede tumbi haaduvenu,a kannada musical show and there also I stood as final winnner.I performed before Sri L.Subramanyam, famous violonist.One thing I dont know kannada.But I sang lots of kannada songs.Balu sir took me to us tour with him, Chitra garu, Sailaja garu.Thats a great and rare oppurtunity to a singer.I am very lucky.I must and should say thanks to Sri S.P.Balu garu..


Q) What is Your Best Compliment ?

A)
Best compliment......Balu sir told to audience that Sri Krishna will become a very good singer and Chitra garu also appreciated me listening to my songs.Koti garu always loves me and respects me,thats great know for them.


Q) What is Your Favorite song (name a few,if you dont mind)?

A)
Songs....Lali lali ani ragam sagutunte,,,,,,,Manasuna mallela
malalugeno,,,,,,,,,Sasivadane,,,,,,,,,,,Manasuna manasye,,,,,,,,,, Madhu murali gana leela,,,,,,,,,galiki kulamedi.


Q) Do You prefer classical music or Western?

A)
I love both western and classical,but i love melodies.


Q) What are your future Projects and ongoing ones (in movies and as albums)?

A)
I sang in astha chamma,the songs are aadinchi astachama,hello antu pilichi and I also sang in viyyala vari kayyalu with chitra garu and surprisingly I sang the title song to saregamapa and also in Blade babji and current projects are Ek police, Mahanagaramlo, poisoon, Hyd erabad Bachelors, etc.


Lastly, a word to our audience..

Please love me....please bless me....i dont want to be a great singer,but a very good and peoples singer.

We Early Tollywood and our audience wish you all the best for your future Sri Krishna Garu, May god bless You..

Note: Don't forget to leave a comment

Early Tollywood

20 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Your voice is so sweet and lovely. Keep up the good work. You are set to make it even bigger in the industry. All the best.

Siva Pavan Kumar Khandrika

Anonymous said...

I like ur songs srikrishna ,You are amazing.I like ur song in astha chamma

Anonymous said...

ur voice culture is rich n the way u sing with ease is amazing. may god bless u sri krishna.

Anonymous said...

i love u a lot.....ur voice s awesome..... u r the best to present any song with a proper feel in it....... keep rocking.....

ramya said...

hi sri krishna.....i love ur voice...and ur style of singing...it fills our heart with emotions.... want to hear more from u..... all the best..

Lanka Manikantha Sarma said...

hi

Anonymous said...

Hai...... SRI........

Anonymous said...

hai.......
u have a sweet voice...........
I Like u Soo Much................

Anonymous said...

ALL THE BEST 4 UR BRIGHT FUTURE..............................

Unknown said...

U Have a gr8 voice.Good luck Sri krishna.U rock

Sharanya said...

You are awesome SRI KRISHNA.
Your voice just mind blowing.
The way you sing with ease is awesome.
You are also awesome.
You are the best to present any si=ong with all the emotions.
Keep rocking and reach the heights upto the sky.
I just love you.

SRUTHI said...

SRIKRISHNA GARU I SAY ONLY ONE THING TO U JUST REMEMBER THE PALACE WHERE YOU STARTED YOUE CARRER AS A SINGER NEVER FORGET IT THEN YOU CAN REACH TO A HIGH PEAK THEN ALSO TRY TO REMEMBER THE STARTING POINT THEN AFTER FEW MONTHS YOUR CAN ROCK THE WORLD & YOU CAN MAKE MAGICS WONDERS LIKE AR WITH YOUR MUSIC OK SO NEVER FORGET ME WHILE PRACTICEING IT MEANS (MY NAME IS SRUTHI) SO THAT OK THEN I THINK YOU NEVER FORGET ME

Anonymous said...

HI Sri krishna garu,

Your voice is very nice. I forget to say when I met in you our company day out at khamma sangam on 21st dec 2009. Sa ri ga ma pa lo paadina paatallo I like aakasham dhigivachi song from nuvvu naaku nachav movie. I thought u will be final winner but when u eliminated I felt very bad. U r very good singer.

Anonymous said...

Hai Sree..........,

I love to listen your songs.........,


your's Loving

Anonymous said...

hii sri krishna. i love ur voice like anything. ur smile is really fabulous. actually telling after seeing u i started watching zee saregamapa.

Anonymous said...

Hi sri krishna,
Your voice is just awesome. i just love it. There is so much perfection in any song you sing...you sing it with full involvement. Great!
As a person also, you seem to be a very nice person, humble, down to earth, soft spoken. Please remain the same no matter where you reach. wish you all the very best.

Anonymous said...

hi krishna u r voice z awsome. i love 2 listen u r songs . u have a gr8 future

Unknown said...

hi, brother. this is pavan. i studied in the same collg. and i know u very well by silpa" who is a good friend and class met of me". and i really love almost all of ur songs.and i hope u have achived an another mile stone by winning "super singer 5". and i wish u all the best.

G.V.Sritha said...

Hi Sri Krishna garu , you are simply awesome singer and you will surely become great singer along with peoples singer :D . Congrates for all those achived till now

G.V.Sritha said...

Hi Sri Krishna garu , you are simply awesome singer and you will surely become great singer along with peoples singer :D . Congrates for all those achived till now

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Disclaimer: Dear users, Internet is a place where the information gets transformed and communicated in so many ways. So many have complained so much of content here but not everything is a replica of the information available on the internet. It has been done to spread the information to more number of people. This has been done to help the people only but not on any purpose. And also we acknowledge the original content owner by giving link to their website. I hope you understand the copyright laws of information and internet. We are just promoting the information by providing suitable acknowledgements. Even then if you have some problem with anything please mail us to admin@earlytollywood.com , we will get back to you on the issue.