EARLY TOLLYWOOD

Kotha Bangaru Lokam Copied Scenes

SEARCH



8.30.2008

Nenu Meeku Telusa? Audio Release Function - Coverage



Music launch of Manoj Manchu’s latest film ‘Nenu Meeku Telusa?’ was launched at a function organized in Prasad Labs preview theater on the night of 29 August. Bala Krishna, Mohan Babu, K Raghavendra Rao, YVS Chowdary, Keeravani, A Kodandarami Reddy, Ashok (Sony BMG) and Sanjay Reddy (Zee Telugu) were the guests. Manoj Manchu, Sneha Ullal, Ajay Sastri, Sunil, Tanikella Bharani, cinematographer Sunil K Reddy, editor Naveen, executive producer Ashok Raju and producer Lakshmi Manchu attended the function from the unit.

Bala Krishna and K Raghavendra Rao jointly released the music album (both audiocassette and audio CD) in Bollywood style. International music label Sony BMG is entering Telugu market with Nenu Meeku Telusa music.

Mohan Babu is like my brother – Bala Krishna
Speaking on the occasion Bala Krishna Nandamuri said, “I am happy to have to honor of releasing this music. Sri Lakshmi Prasanna Pictures is like my own banner. I and Mohan Babu have similar ideologies. We learn the same kind of discipline and frankness from the legend NTR. Mohan Babu is like my brother. Music plays important role in the success of any film and Mohan Babu is known for tremendous taste for good music. The entire team of Nenu Meeku Telusa is young. I came to know that Mohan Babu did not involve in the production of the film and left the entire onus to his kids. I wish the unit a great success.”

MM Keeravani said that the music director Achu is son of his guru Rajamani.

Nenu Meeku Telusa is a result of perfect team work – Ajay Sastri
Debutant director Ajay Sastri said, “Manoj asked me to narrate a good subject and I told him this script. It was of experimental nature with good scope for commercial success. The next day I got a call from Mohan Babu’s office. He enquired about me and my education qualifications. Then he said that I could direct the film. From then, Manoj has taken very good interest in the project. He went to Hollywood, changed his looks and got trained. He also brought Hollywood stunt masters to work for this film. My contribution towards the film is the newness in the story. The rest is a result of perfect team work.”

Manoj performed stunts without ropes and special effects – Sunil
Actor Sunil said, “Manoj worked really hard for this and he executed lot of fight sequences in the film without using ropes and special effects. There is also a tremendous chase sequence in Nenu Meeku Telusa. I and Brahmanandam are having very good comedy roles in this film. Brahmanandam’s entry in this film is going to be a highlight. My role is very good in the second half.”

YVS Chowdary said, “I have already listened to the music of the film. Music will be a big hit. There is hunger and burning desire in Manoj. It will be a trendsetting movie. Ajay Sastri will be a big director. I also saw the theatrical trailer shot before the movie is started and it was excellent.”

Producer Lakshmi Manchu said, “Though I am the official producer, it was Manoj who also looked into and executed the project.”

Actress Sneha Ullal said that she worked really hard for this film.

Editor Naveen said, “My debut film was Krishna Vamsi’s Danger. I knew Ajay Sastri since then. I am happy that we are working together for this film.”

Thanks to dad - Manoj
Hero Manoj Manchu said, “I would like to thank my dad for encouraging us to do this project. My brother Vishnu’s company 24 Frames is presenting it. Sunil supported me on the sets. I would like to thank Sony BMG for making Nenu Meeku Telusa their first project in Telugu. Initially they were reluctant. But they got impressed after seeing the song visuals we sent them. I hope that all of you will like the film.”

Ajay Sastri delivered what he had promised – Mohan Babu
Mohan Babu said, “This project is completely handled by my kids Manoj and Lakshmi. I came to know about this music launch yesterday. I would like to thank all my guests for coming to this function at such a short notice. Ajay Sastri has delivered what he had promised. NTR is an amazing actor and gutsy hero who did Bruhannala character during the high time of his career. I am so happy that his son Bala Krishna is like my own brother.”

Audio Launch Photogallery



Also Visit

Nenu Meeku Telusa? - Trailer and Stunt Videos

Note: Don't forget to leave a comment

Early Tollywood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Disclaimer: Dear users, Internet is a place where the information gets transformed and communicated in so many ways. So many have complained so much of content here but not everything is a replica of the information available on the internet. It has been done to spread the information to more number of people. This has been done to help the people only but not on any purpose. And also we acknowledge the original content owner by giving link to their website. I hope you understand the copyright laws of information and internet. We are just promoting the information by providing suitable acknowledgements. Even then if you have some problem with anything please mail us to admin@earlytollywood.com , we will get back to you on the issue.