EARLY TOLLYWOOD

Kotha Bangaru Lokam Copied Scenes

SEARCH



1.28.2008

SEETHA PARTHIBAN


Seetha has worked with some of the leading stars of the South Indian cinema. Her focus is now in small screen. She is synonymous with the success of the soap opera "Penn". Seetha talks about her career in cinema.
Till now I have done over 125 films in all South Indian languages. Even today, I remember my first day of shooting for "Aan Pavam," directed by R. Pandiarajan. I was studying in class 10 when I was asked to work in films. The director saw me in a video, taken during my friend's wedding. He made enquiries and approached me. Though I was not keen in acting, my father wanted to see me on the silver screen. After working in "Aan Pavam," I decided that I must do justice to my roles.
After my entry into films I became busy and in fact I worked all days for years till I got married. For about 12 years I did not work, as I wanted to take care of my children.
Some of my best films were "Pennmani Aval Kannmani" and "Puthiyapathai" in which I liked my character very much. I liked my role in "Unnal Mudiyum Thambi" and in the recent film "Parijatham." I enjoyed my character in "Pranam," a Telugu film.
I got offers in small screen even when I was busy in films. But it was not possible for me to give dates. When I came back after a lay off for nearly twelve years, I felt small screen was best suited to me. And I told producers and directors that I would not work on holidays and my schedules would be only from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. I also said a big NO to working in locations outside Chennai. My first serial was "Velan".
When Radhika wanted me to work in "Chitti" I excused myself as I did not want to go outdoors. Even now, I come back home after 6 p.m. The basic thing is I am enjoying each and every day of my work.

Seetha Parthiban
Filmography

Actress:

1. Bunny (2005)
2. Gangotri (2003) (as Seeta)
3. Puthiya Pathai (1999)
4. Chevilo Puvvu (1990)
5. Muddula Mamaiah (1989) (as Seeta) .... Lakshmi
6. Mutyamantha Muddu (1989) .... Vidyadhari
7. Swara Kalpana (1989)
8. Unnal Mudiyum Thambi (1988) .... Kamalam
9. Dabbevariki Chedu (1987)
10. Aan Paavam (1985)

Note: Don't forget to leave a comment

Early Tollywood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Disclaimer: Dear users, Internet is a place where the information gets transformed and communicated in so many ways. So many have complained so much of content here but not everything is a replica of the information available on the internet. It has been done to spread the information to more number of people. This has been done to help the people only but not on any purpose. And also we acknowledge the original content owner by giving link to their website. I hope you understand the copyright laws of information and internet. We are just promoting the information by providing suitable acknowledgements. Even then if you have some problem with anything please mail us to admin@earlytollywood.com , we will get back to you on the issue.