EARLY TOLLYWOOD

Kotha Bangaru Lokam Copied Scenes

SEARCH



8.26.2008

Idhi PRAJA RAJYAM.... Idhi Mana Rajyam : Megastar Chiranjeevi Launches The Party


Thats Megastar Chiranjeevi.. With over 10 Lakhs people in the grounds at Lord Venkateswara's Place , Chiranjeevi announced his party in his own way. Starting with his past Chiru said about the various stages of his life . In his own way he announced the party name coming before the people and hoisted the flag with a physically disabled person . His speech was a long and emotional one for over 2 hrs . And the people are like ocean. Crossing all the expectations Chiru announced party name and the agenda in a nice way... and its PRAJA RAJYAM.



Party Flag :


The following are the Highlights of the Speech :

* I will always remain your servant. It is a historic moment. A proud moment for Andhra.

* I founded hundreds of blood and eye banks.

* Let's concentrate on positive things and fight divisive forces.

* God has blessed me. Asked me to do this. I seek your support.

* Happy Andhra Pradesh is my motto. Modernisation and industrialisation will be on my agena.

* My party is of the people, for the people and by the people.

* Social justice is the main agenda of my party.

* I take an oath in the name of Lord Venkateshwara that I will be with you. You don't need a leader. You need a servant. It is my motive. I want to restore the honour of politics.

* We should be transparent in public life. We should be with the weaker sections. Even after 60 years of freedom, there has not been any improvement.

I don't know politics. I can't understand it. But I know the suffering of people.

* I have done all roles in cinema. I have seen the entire world. I don't want anything more.

* I had just two pairs of trousers in my college.

* I survived in Madras with less than Rs 100 per month. People need a person from such background to lead them. My roles in cinema always represented weaker sections.

* I am from a very humble background. We had just 5 acres of land. My father was a police constable.

* This sound will reverberate across Andhra.

* I know the pulse beat of the Telugu people. I promise a clean and effective movement.

* Youth power is my power. Women will get more attention.

* This sound will reverberate across Andhra.

* I represent weaker sections. Today's meeting is a historic meeting.

* I am like the brother of all Andhraites. Telugu people made me what I am today.

* I don't know to how to thank you all. I will never forget your kindness.

* My mother taught me about life. I don't bother about caste, religion and class.

* My achievement will be your achievement.

* As an actor, I struggled. I am a servant of the people.

* Please bless my movement. You have always blessed me. Mother Theresa has always been my inspiration. I believe in her.

Party Launching Videos :



















Note: Don't forget to leave a comment

Early Tollywood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Disclaimer: Dear users, Internet is a place where the information gets transformed and communicated in so many ways. So many have complained so much of content here but not everything is a replica of the information available on the internet. It has been done to spread the information to more number of people. This has been done to help the people only but not on any purpose. And also we acknowledge the original content owner by giving link to their website. I hope you understand the copyright laws of information and internet. We are just promoting the information by providing suitable acknowledgements. Even then if you have some problem with anything please mail us to admin@earlytollywood.com , we will get back to you on the issue.