Movie: Sambho Siva Sambho
Producer: Bellamkonda Suresh
Banner : Sri Sai Ganesh Productions
Cast: Ravi Teja, Allari Naresh, Siva Balaji, Priya Mani, Sunil, Abhinaya, Tanikella Bharani, Ahuti Prasad, Chandra Mohan, Kota Srinivasa Rao, Mukesh Rushi, Roja, Surya Teja, Samuthirakarani.
Music: Sundar C Babu
Cinematography: P G Muttaiah
I have been very eagerly waiting for the release of this movie as I watched the Tamil version "Nadodigal" already and liked it very much. Frankly I was very eager to watch Naresh, as the actor played in the tamil version itself did very well and if you see the movie in Tamil you will just imagine Naresh if you want to remake the movie in Telugu. As I thought, Naresh played the same role. Apparently I happened to see the review before I went to the movie and saw a bad rating by many sites and thought that director might have mishandled the movie in telugu. But no, its a blunder and laughed at the ignorance of our many website owners' taste (need not to say the names, now a days they are becoming very busy in distributing movies abroad). I really look forward to see some good reviews from them.
Coming to the movie review, I dont want to tell the story which damages the very essence of seeing the movie in theaters. But making a few points involving the highlights of the movie can bring some enthusiasm. And some hiccups too.
Highlights of the movie:
1) Naresh. Naresh. Naresh. Sambho Siva Sambho Siva Siva Sambho. If you remember anything the most after watching the movie its the background score and Naresh. Shankar Mahadevan takes you to the top of Mt.Everest. Naresh has become a classic hero. He creates the impression that if not Naresh Who can?
2) Samuthirakarani (Director): No doubt he can be one of the best directors. Though he did not change anything from Tamil to Telugu, but kept the movie as best as possible. But the first 20 minutes of the movie was boring. Generally Telugu comedy stands far apart in quality when compared to Tamil comedy. So the tamil comedy was outdated. And not only directing the movie, he also acted in the movie as one of the friends.
Photography was top class by Muthaiah. The wide angle scenes were just awesome.
3) Ravi Teja has already proved Talent never fails. As usually he did absolutely well and gave us a break from his recent routine KICK action. The role was played by Sasi Kumar in Tamil, who was the director of Subramaniapuram (Ananthapuram 1980 in Telugu). Samuthirakarani was the villain in Subramaniapuram.
4) Abhinaya played the same role she did in Tamil. She looked beautiful and no doubt can become a good actress. When I said my friends that she is deaf and dumb they all were awestruck and were feeling How the hell can she give such a lip sync and feelings. Our Imported heroines should learn how to give lip sync. When you watch some lengthy scenes in some movies where our imported heroines act..WHOAAAA you feel What the frock she is telling some Hindi dialogue man...
Way to go Abhinaya.
5) Siva Balaji is Ok. Sunil did as usually good. Surya teja was good for the role.
6) Chandra Mohan, Ahuthi Prasad, Kota and Tanikella did an easy job. Mukesh Rushi was Ok.
1) The first 20 minutes of the movie.
2) Editing was worst and frustrates many a times.
3) Priya Mani tried to over act. The actress in Tamil was very cute and did brilliantly. Roja was not upto the mark.
On the whole,
It was a great relief from routine Telugu movies and worth watching if you value friendship.Though You get negative response from your friends Dont miss to watch the movie. Watch the movie just for NARESH's top class act and the Interval Scene.
Kotha Bangaru Lokam Copied Scenes