EARLY TOLLYWOOD

Kotha Bangaru Lokam Copied Scenes

SEARCH



8.26.2008

Chiranjeevi's Interview Before Tirupati Mega meet



Run Time: 07:11




Mega Star Chiranjeevi was interviewed by an exclusive bureau a few minutes ago. Here are the highlights:

Rajni Kanth Is Ahead Of Me:
Answering the question if he has chosen the political filed as his glory on silver screen has come to an end as youngsters are rocking ahead. Responding to this Chiranjeevi said, "That is absolutely a wrong notion. I can certainly enjoy acting in films for another 5-6 years. I know I have that reception in public. And my friend Rajni Kanth is also ahead of me. He is about 4-5 years senior to me and still rocking. Why can't I do the same?"

No Political Desire:
Answering another question he said, "I don't have political desire at any point of time. People ask if I had that desire during Tagore. I don't have political desire even now. I only have one desire and that is service to people".

No Business Of Insulting:
Explaining his motive he said, "We should not demean or insult others to elevate ourselves. That is what I said about 'positive politics'. We may respond but should not react. The same can be followed in politics".

Cutting Corruption:
Taking about corruption he said, "You can see how it can be controlled and eradicated. I don't want to say the process. Just wait and see".

YSR Vs Babu:
When asked to compare YSR and Chandra Babu he said, "Who am I to compare? People are the real professors to give marks and judge"

Alliances:
When asked to tell about any alliances he said, "That is too early to say. Just wait and watch".

'Pranam Khareedu' Inspiration:
I played the role of an SC in 'Pranam Khareedu' and that motivates me a lot even now. And I like another role in my career and that is a cobbler's role in 'Swayam Krushi'.

This is the fresh exclusive interview given by Mega Star Chiranjeevi just before the announcement of the party in Tirupathi.

Note: Don't forget to leave a comment

Early Tollywood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Disclaimer: Dear users, Internet is a place where the information gets transformed and communicated in so many ways. So many have complained so much of content here but not everything is a replica of the information available on the internet. It has been done to spread the information to more number of people. This has been done to help the people only but not on any purpose. And also we acknowledge the original content owner by giving link to their website. I hope you understand the copyright laws of information and internet. We are just promoting the information by providing suitable acknowledgements. Even then if you have some problem with anything please mail us to admin@earlytollywood.com , we will get back to you on the issue.