Movie : Rann
Rating : 3.75/5
Director: Ram Gopal Varma
Cast : Amitabh Bachchan, Sudeep, Ritesh Deshmukh, Paresh Rawal, Mohnish Behl, Suchitra Krishnamurthy, Rajat Kapoor, Gul Panag, Neetu Chandra, Rajpal Yadav, Rahul Pendkalkar, Neena Kulkarni, Simone Singh, Iklaq Khan, Alok Nath and Others
Banner : Vistaar Religare Film Fund, Big Bang Films Production, WSG Pictures
Music : Dharmaraj Bhatt and others
Cinematography : Amit Roy
Producer: Sheetal Vinod Talwar, Madhu Mantena
Released Date: January 29, 2010
As you all know that revealing the story spoils the essence of the movie. Revealing the story in a review is the most foolish thing. And our great media is first to reveal the story and they dont even care anyone, they shoot the movie in the theatre and show some scenes in their channels and put them on Youtube for the faaking TRP ratings. And incidentally this movie one of my favorite directors RGV, strikes hard against these people who are merely doing business on these fake news.
So as usually we try to review how the movie is.It's been a long time that we had a smashing movie from RGV. Even though Sarkar was a powerful movie but somehow there was something lacking in the movie. And now there is Rann. Rann is a movie which projects what you think and what you feel. It shows how the news channels crawl for TRP ratings and money.
1. Ram Gopal Varma. Screenplay and dialogues are brilliant.
2. Cinematography and Background music. Absolutely brilliant. Ramu knows where to put the silence and where the sound should come.
3. Amitabh Bachchan and Sudeep stole the show.
4. Paresh Rawel was as usually at his best. Ritesh Deshmukh was nice. The actor in the position of opposite channel's MD seat is fantastic.
5. Neetu Chandra was sexy and decent for the role. I watched Gul Panag for the first time on the screen. Her energy was nice but there was no scope for much of action for her.
6. Rajpal Yadav and Others were good. No one spoiled the movie.
View on Movie:
A great movie to watch if you seriously have social consciousness and what is being shown by media now-a-days. The movie hit the bull's eye on the concept and I hope it would be a commercial success too. After all everyone hates these channels who crawl for TRPs.
Dont Miss the Movie if you are a big fan of Ramu and also if you are not.
Kotha Bangaru Lokam Copied Scenes