Kotha Bangaru Lokam Copied Scenes
Actor Pawan Kalyan, who took a breather after Jalsa's swirling success at the box office, is getting ready to tone his body. Unconfirmed reports from the film industry indicate that Pawan will be playing the role of a cop – certainly for the first time in his film career. To play the role to perfection, Pawan, who is said to have taken a keen interest in the characterisation, has reportedly sought the guidance of a senior police officer, a close family friend. S J Suryah is to direct Pawan Kalyan after seven years.
Suryah’s last film with Pawan was Kushi, that was made way back in 2001. Though Pawan Kalyan donned the uniform of a cop in Gudumbha Shankar, it was the role of an imposter. Actors taking the help of real cops is not new in the Telugu film industry. Earlier, Venkatesh stayed at the Andhra Pradesh Police Academy for a certain period while shooting for his film Gharshana.
The actor’s stay, apart from helping him observe the activities and behavior of cops, brought relief and cheer to trainee cops staying with him.
Devi Sree Prasad is one of the most successful music directors in Tollywood today. He is also a multi faceted personality who can also sing as well as dance. He is well known with his live stage performances both in the state as well as abroad. All this naturally makes him one of the most coveted young man and also the most eligible bachelor.
The talk about his impending marriage has been doing the rounds for some time now. It is understood that he may tie the knot in October. It is however not clear if the girl is from Tollywood or some outside girl.
Devi Sree has been romantically linked to more than one heroine. One of the 'charming' heroines moved so closely with him that they were even ready to get married. But some strong opposition to the girl is from Devi Sree's father who asked to put a full stop to the affair and the proposal.
JALSA WHICH CREATED A HUGE BUZZ IN TELUGU FILM INDUSTRY BAGGED FOLLOWING RECORDS
1.THE FIRST TELUGU CINEMA EVER WHICH HAS BROKEN THE PREVIOUS RECORDS WITH HUGE MARGIN.
2. THE FIRST TELUGU MOVIE EVER WATCHED BY 1,17,00,000 AUDIENCE ON FIRST WEEK.
3. THE FIRST TELUGU MOVIE WHICH COLLECTED MORE THAN 21 CRORES IN THE 1ST WEEK.
4. THE FIRST TELUGU CINEMA TO GET A PALCE IN THE WORLD BOX OFFICE. JALSA OCCUPIED 9TH POSITION IN THE WORLD BOXOFFICE IN THE FIRST WEEK.
5. JALSA OCCUPIED 16TH POSITION IN THE WORLD BOXOFFICE IN ITS 2nd WEEK RUN.THAT ITSELF IS A SPECTACULAR RECORD BECAUSE NO OTHER TELUG CINEMA HAS FIND PLACE ON WORLD BOX OFFICE, BUT JALSA HAS FIND ITS PLACE 2 TIMES.
6. THE FIRST AND ONLY TELUGU FILM TO RELEASE IN 1000 THEATRES.
7. JALSA is the landmark that has proven the potential of Telugu Cinema.
8. JALSA is the one and only Telugu film which had collected over Rs 42 crore in 50 days.
9. JALSA is the only film which had completed 50 days successfully in 21 centers in Krishna district alone and is getting record collections Andhra Studio, which is an unbeatable record for the Krishna district.
10. JALSA 6Weeks Town Records in some centers
Thirupati -- Rs.40,00,000
Eluru -- 31,00,000
Bheemavaram -- 18,50,000
Tanuku -- 20,00,000
TadepalliGudem -- 14,00,000
Jangareddy Gudem -- 13,50,000
Ganapavaram -- 8,00,000
Palakollu -- 15,00,000
Neeluru -- 36,00,000
Karnool -- 40,00,000
Kadapa -- 34,00,000
Rajamundry -- 38,00,000
Smarlakota -- 10,00,000
Pitapuram -- 12,00,000
Amalapuram -- 15,00,000
Vizag city -- 1,00,00,000
Khammam -- 25,40,000
Guntur -- 51,50,000
Karimnagar -- 36,00,000
Narsarao Pet -- 20,00,000
Bobbili -- 12,20,000
Warangal -- 55,00,000
Andhra Studio- 12,00,000
Ongole -- 21,70,000
Madanapalli-- 20 lacks (4weeks)
11. JALSA is the first telugu film to collect Rs 11.5 crores+ share in nizam for 50 days.
12. JALSA is the first telugu film to collect Rs 85 lakhs+ in Prasads Multiplex.
13. JALSA is the first telugu film to collect Rs 50 lakhs share for 50 days in RTC X Roads.
14. JALSA is the first telugu film to collect Rs 4.6 crores+ in overseas.
15. 75000 people watched JALSA in U.S . This is a spectacular record and this is the first time a telugu cinema has been viewed by such huge number of audience.
16. JALSA celebrated 50 days in 2 centers (New Jersey,Atlanta) in U.S.A . This is the first time an INDIAN film has celebrated 50 days in U.S .
17. JALSA has broken all the previous records in terms of collections in U.S in just 2 weeks.
18. JALSA is the first telugu film to collect Rs 1.5 crores+ in vijayawada and vizag for 50 days.
19. The centers which collected Rs 70 lakhs+ for 50 days are RTC X ROADS, KAKINADA, WARANGAL+ HANMAKONDA.
20. The centers those collected Rs 60 lakhs+ for 50 days are NELLORE, RAJHAMUNDRY, GUNTUR, TIRUPATHI.
21. The centers which collected Rs 50 lakhs+ for 50 days are KURNOOL,
22. JALSA is the first telugu film to collect Rs 10 lakhs+ in 12 centers in UTTARANDHRA. (previous record is indra in 11 centers)
23.JALSA is the 2nd film to collect Rs 10 lakhs+ share in 4 centers in VIZAG for 50 days. (kushi is the 1st film)
24. JALSA is the first telugu film to collect Rs 3 crores+ in UTTARANDHRA.
25. JALSA is the first telugu film to collect Rs 1.05 crores+ share in VIZAG city.
26. JALSA is the first telugu film to collect Rs 1.02 crores+ share in VIJAYAWADA city.
Writer turned director Jonnavitthula is directing a film Somberi- sobhananiki Kuda Baddakastude with Ali in the title role.
The film has a song on creating awareness over deadly disease AIDS. Audience will see the picture of Chiranjeevi in song and next frame followed by Mother Theresa.
Singer Manu is composing the music and the audio was released by AR Rehaman. The film will hit the screens in the next week.
Kota Srinivas Rao
Sunil and others.
Music: Sandeep Chowta
Direction: Puri Jagannath
Producer: KS Rama Rao
Puri Jagannath comes up with another action flick after his POKIRI, DESAMUDURU & CHIRUTHA. This film is a mass film with all the ingredients of action, love, sentiment and skin show. According to the body language of Prabhas this film suits him well and the story has been neatly carved around his action image.
Bujjigadu (Prabhas) and Chitti (Trisha) become friends from neighbors. Over a petty issue which can also be termed as a silly issue, Chitti gets angry with Bujji and tells him that she will not speak to him till 12 years. However Bujji tries to persuade Chitti to take back her words and again talk to him. But Chitti is adamant on her punishment and lives up to it. But Bujjigadu unable to resist speaking to his best friend Chitti decides to run away and migrates to Chennai from his home town Vishakapatnam.
For 12 years Bujji grows in Chennai as a die hard fan of Superstar Rajnikanth. Then when he comes to know that 12 years have passed by, he returns to his hometown in Vishakaatnam only to know the fact that Chitti along with her family has vacated the place as soon as he left for Chennai in his childhood.
Meanwhile, Bujji in search of work comes into the vicinity of Kota Srinivas Rao and his sons. They are the mafia gangsters and Kota is the mafia leader. They hatch a plan to kill their rival Sivanna and appoint Bujji to full fill the job of killing Sivanna. Initially Bujjigadu resists, but is lured by a sum of 1 crore rupees which is offered by Kota and his sons if Bujji succeeds in killing their mafia Rival Sivanna.
Accepting the offer Bujjigadu starts for Hyderabad to kill Sivanna. Bujjigadu also comes to know that his childhood best friend Chitti is also in Hyderabad. So for succeeding in fulfilling both his desires Bujji lands in Hyderabad. In an attempt to kill Sivanna, Bujji hurts himself very badly by the followers of Sivanna. Sivanna gets bowled over by the guts of Bujji and invites him to his house.
There Bujji learns that Chitti is a sister to Sivanna and gets treated in the house of Sivanna for quite sometime. Incidentally Sivanna learns that Bujji is a child hood friend of Chitti from his hometown Vishakapatnam.
Sivanna requests Bujji that his sister must not know his identity as she hates people who are violent in the society and who are evil in the society. Bujji accepts to do so.
The rest of the story is a thrilling climax, but all ends well and Prabhas meets his friend turned lover at the end.
Prabhas consecutively according to his body language act as a mass cum action hero in this movie. The action scenes are shot well and Prabhas looks apt for the scenes and the punching dialogues.
Trisha looks good in modern clothes and her sexy revealing costumes which show u s something extra than usual. Sanjana who made her debut in Telugu with this film has shown some of her secret parts liberally. She is only a glam doll in the film and acts well as a younger sister to Trisha.
Sivanna which is a character played by Dr. Mohan Babu is a highlight in this film. One can say that he is a highlight and the screen charmer in this film. His mannerisms and his punch filled dialogues are filled with entertainment. He acts well as a dreaded criminal in one scene and as a caring brother in another screen. This acting combination is a superb combination of Mohan Babu’s multi talents and he suits the villain’s role perfectly.
The rest of the characters played by Ali, Kota, Ahuthi, Subbaraju, Raja ravindra and Ms support the screen play of the film.
The comedy scenes and the masala dialogues between Prabhas and Trisha bring in some entertainment to class as well mass audience.
Music by Sandeep Chowta is average. But in some choreographic moments the songs look dull as the lyrics are compressed hard to make them fit into the music.
Prabhas and Mumaith Khan’s item song is very well shot.
As usual like a typical Puri Jagan’s film the first half is speedy and interesting. Where as the second half of the movie lacks the punch and looks dull and lengthy.
Prabhas will be satisfied with this movie as it looks as if it is a new life for his drooling film career. But for Puri, this film might not rekindle the blockbuster magic.