EARLY TOLLYWOOD

Kotha Bangaru Lokam Copied Scenes

SEARCH



2.14.2009

Stars Flock to Nandi Awards for 2007, News coverage and Gallery



Nandi awards for the year 2007, NTR awards and Raghupati Venkaiah award were presented today evening at Lalitha Kala Thoranam. The guest list from the Government include home minister Jana Reddy, cinematography minister Anam Ram Narayan Reddy.

Responding to the NTR award Dasari said, “I feel proud to receive this NTR award. NTR is just given Padma Sri. But he is eligible for much bigger awards. We used to stay at 30 feet away in Chennai. I made Bobbili Puli, Sardar Papa Rayudu, Viswaroopam and Manushulantha Okkate with NTR as hero. Manushulanta Okkate talks about social justice. It did not have a single duet. I would like to add 5 more lacs to the 5 lacs cash award I am getting through this award. I will use those 10 lacs for social service.”

Meanwhile, Telangana supporters (including Kavitha – daughter of KCR) protested at the venue for awarding Jhansi the best female comedian award for her ‘Khokapet Aunty’ role in Tulasi film. Jhansi used Telangana slang in the film in a derogatory way.

CC Reddy (producer – first best film Mee Sreyobhilashi):
I am very happy to get the first best feature film award. Incidentally Mee Sreyobhilashi is the only Telugu film that entered Indian Panorama for the year 2007. It won more than 25 awards so far. I keep producing films with good message in the future whether we make money or not. Mee Sreyobhilashi also has loads of entertainment.

My next film ‘Gokaraju’ with Brahmanandam and YS Rajasekhara Reddy will be releasing in this month. It is a silent film. Charlie Chaplin, Laurel and Hardy used to provide superb comedy in silent films. Likewise, Brahmanandam is going to entertain a lot in Gokaraju.

Bujji (producer – third best film Lakshyam):
Awards for Lakshyam brings new encouragement to our team members. Lakshyam film became a big hit and made good amount of money. It is nice to see this film getting both awards and rewards.

C Kalyan (producer – best family viewing film Chandamama):
I entered into film industry in 1979. I made my debut as producer in 1984. Chandamama is my 32nd film. This is my first Nandi award in my career. I would like thank Krishna Vamsi for not compromising any aspect to direct this best family viewing film. I am happier because it brought me money and awards.

Haranadh Policherla ( Producer - Best film on national integration):
I am very humbled to receive the most prestigious nandi award for chandrahaas in the category of national integration. When I heard the story of Hindu/muslim sentiment thread of the story I definitely wanted to make the movie and with the help of sivasakthidatta, Keeravani garu, executive producer koteswararao garu and great chandrahaas team we were able to deliver this full entertainer with definite nationalistic undertone and to curb the terrorism. Thanks for all the team members of chandrahaas and the jury of nandi awards for elevating this movie to this heights. Personally I am very happy that I have a national award for HOPE and now Gold nandi award for my chandrahaas movie and gives me great energy to spend more time in making beautiful message oriented moves.

Venkatesh (best actor):
Adavari Matalaku Ardhalu Verule is a family entertainer and a commercial film. It feels nice to get government award. I would like to thank director who did a fine job.

Jagapati Babu (best supporting actor - Lakshyam):
This is my 7th Nandi award. I would like to thank everybody for making it happen. It is a good news for me for this Sankranthi. I am happy that I got this award by playing the role of a cop. I got Nandi award as best supporting actor in Anthahpuram too. I look at a role as an actor and I don’t mind doing supporting roles if that character needs lot of acting potential like my characters in Anthahpuram and Lakshyam.

Seenu Vytla (Best Screenplay – Dhee):
I won the best screenplay and best debut director award for my debut film Nee Kosam. It also won second best film and best actress (Maheswari) awards. I did not apply for Nandi awards later. Dhee is the second film I applied for. I am very happy that it got best screenplay and best fights awards. It feels good when your efforts are recognized.

Kousalya (Best female playback singer):
I am currently traveling and I got a call from my singer sister about Nandi award. I was thinking that she was joking about it. I had been expecting Nandi award for Avunu Valliddaru Ista Paddaru and Shivamani in the past. I am feeling really happy when I got for a song in Satyabhama. I was there with Chakri when he composed the song. He made me sing right then. That song was presented to the director. He liked it. Then I sang it again with freshly written lyrics. This is my first Nandi award in cinema section. I won a Nandi award in the past for work for Endamavulu song (TV section).

Uttej (best comedian – Chandamama):
I am feeling very happy and emotional today. I had been waiting for Nandi award for years. I would like to thank Krishna Vamsi and C Kalyan for giving me an opportunity to work in Chandamama. This is my first Nandi award. I am feeling happy because it is called as Allu Ramalingaiah award. Allu is like a guru for all comedians.

Jhansi (best comedy actress - Tulasi):
This is my second Nandi award. I got my 1st Nandi award for Jayam Manadera. It is a coincidence that I got my second Nandi for another Venkatesh film Tulasi. I would like to thank Boyapati Seenu and Batthula Gopala Krishna for penning my character with Telangana accent. More than my character, I liked the way Venkatesh imitated that character in the film. Venkatesh’s imitation enhances the beauty of my character. I would like to thank the makers.

Ahuti Prasad (best character actor - Chandamama):
I expected an award for my performance in Ahuti film. I did not get it. I got my first Nandi award for Nenu Ninnu Premistunnanu. I shared it with Gopichand (Jayam). Chandamama film is like a turning point in my career. I would like to thank Krishna Vamsi for creating such a character. Initially everybody was little suspicious about my performance. But Krishna Vamsi kept faith on me and extracted very good performance. We worked together over my dialogues on sets.

Srinivasa Raju (Best art director – Chandamama):
This is my third Nandi award after Anthahpuram and Rajakumarudu. I was asked to recreate the mood and atmosphere of Hampi. We went to Hampi to do some home work. And recreated it here by taking an old house in the out skirts of Hyderabad. I would like to thank the director, producer and cameraman for helping me out in this. Producer C Kalyan gave me unlimited budget. Director Krishna Vamsi clearly explained me what he want.

Ram – Lakshman (Best fights – Dhee):
This is our third award after Arya and Andhrudu. Telugu film industry is encouraging local fighters and local stunt masters in the past years. That is the reason why we could able to work for big films and win awards. I would like to thank the producers and directors for this. We are currently doing Rajamouli – Ram Charan Teja film, Arya II and Bala Krishna’s latest film.

P Ravi Shankar (best male dubbing artist - Athidi):
This is my fifth Nandi award. I got this award for my dubbing work for Murali Sharma who acted as villain in Athidi film. Incidentally Murali Sharma also got an award as the best villain. I also dubbed for Asish Vidyardhi for the same film. It feels good. I am doing a challenging work for my current film Arundhati. I am expecting an award for my dubbing (for Sonu Sood) for Arundhati in the next edition of awards.

Soumya (Best female dubbing artist – Lakshyam):
This is my first Nandi award. I have been dubbing for all Anushka’s films since Vikramarkudu. Anushka is a good friend of me and she used to say that people misinterpret my voice to be her own voice on the screen. I would like to thank the producer and Anushka for making it happen. I have done more than 50 films so far. I usually dub for Anushka, Kajal Agarwal, Mamata Mohandas, Priyamani, Nayana Tara etc.


photo gallery:

Note: Don't forget to leave a comment

Early Tollywood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Disclaimer: Dear users, Internet is a place where the information gets transformed and communicated in so many ways. So many have complained so much of content here but not everything is a replica of the information available on the internet. It has been done to spread the information to more number of people. This has been done to help the people only but not on any purpose. And also we acknowledge the original content owner by giving link to their website. I hope you understand the copyright laws of information and internet. We are just promoting the information by providing suitable acknowledgements. Even then if you have some problem with anything please mail us to admin@earlytollywood.com , we will get back to you on the issue.