EARLY TOLLYWOOD

Kotha Bangaru Lokam Copied Scenes

SEARCH



8.09.2008

Ashta Chemma Audio Release Function Coverage


Victory Venkatesh released the Audio of “Ashta Chamma” at Sports Bar, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, on Friday evening. Marking the auspicious event of 8-8-8, the actor had cut a big cake and joined the merry moments with the film unit. The film is made on Art Beat Capital banner with Rammohan as producer. Mohan Krishna Indraganti is the director. Kalyani Mallik is the music director. The music is released through Big FM. It has five songs. Sirivennela Seetarama Sastry penned the lyrics.

Good Luck to Ahsta Chamma team: Venkatesh
Venkatesh who graced the Music launch on behalf of his brother D. Suresh Babu (presenter of the film) wished good luck to Ashta Chamma team. “I am happy to be part of this celebration. I wish that Ashta Chamma should become a big hit and bring good future to all of you.”

A passionate & romantic film: Director

Director Mohan Krishna Indraganti said: “Ashta Chamma is a complete romantic entertainer. Colors Swathi, Nani, Bhargavi and Srinivas play the two lead pairs. Swathi is already a proven artiste with her memorable performance in Aadavari Matalaku Ardhale Verule (AMAV). Actually, I selected Swathi after seeing her in that film. It gives me immense happiness that I presented the exact script on the screen. I specially thank Suresh Babu garu. I feel it an honor to have such a big person presenting Ashta Chamma. The film’s shoot is finished and we are planning for its release at the earliest. Our promotion of the songs on Big FM came out with excellent feedback and satisfactory public response. Kalyani Mallik’s score is a big asset to the film.”

A pleasant experience to audience: Producer

Producer Rammohan said: “I thank Suresh Babu garu for presenting this film. It is a memorable experience for me associating with a talented director like Indraganti Mohana Krishna. I met him at Ramanaidu Studios, where he narrated the story of Ashta Chamma to me. I instantly liked it for the prime reason that it happens to be a pleasant romantic entertainer. Its total Teluguness thrilled me to the core. The film will surely give a pleasant experience to the audience. A good portion of the film was shot in the picturesque locations of Konaseema.”

Swathi said: “I feel great working for Ashta Chamma. It is a cute subject. I am thankful to the producer and director for this opportunity.”

Nani said: “I got selected through audition. Music by Kalyani Mallik is really fantastic. At this happy occasion, we miss him as he is otherwise preoccupied. Despite heavy rain, everybody has enjoying coming to the function and participating in it. For me, it is a tremendous incident in life to make my debut in this film.”

Already the film’s songs were exclusively released and broadcast over the FM on June 28th last, as part of the promotion.

Photo Gallery

Note: Don't forget to leave a comment

Early Tollywood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Disclaimer: Dear users, Internet is a place where the information gets transformed and communicated in so many ways. So many have complained so much of content here but not everything is a replica of the information available on the internet. It has been done to spread the information to more number of people. This has been done to help the people only but not on any purpose. And also we acknowledge the original content owner by giving link to their website. I hope you understand the copyright laws of information and internet. We are just promoting the information by providing suitable acknowledgements. Even then if you have some problem with anything please mail us to admin@earlytollywood.com , we will get back to you on the issue.