EARLY TOLLYWOOD

Kotha Bangaru Lokam Copied Scenes

SEARCH



3.30.2008

ASHA SAINI



For this ever-laughing girl, work is important in life than sitting idle at home. Asha Saini has acted in numerous Telugu films and has a good number of loyal admirers is South India. " When I was doing my graduation in Calcutta, I used to participate in beauty contests and once I was declared as Miss Calcutta. I was also involved in modeling. My father sent me to Mumbai to learn acting as he found me interested in the glamour world. Namita trained me and during my training, I met Mr. Veer Shankar. He introduced me in his film Prema Kosam . And then came my next movie E.V.V.'s Chaalabagundi , and then my journey in Telugu movies began. My father works in the military. And he values my ideas. He has not seen my movies till now, yet he is encouraging me in pursuing my cine career. And my mother is my life. She leaves all her work and is always with me. Without my parent's encouragement and cooperation, I could not have been in movies.

Filmography

Akka Bavekkada
Baratha Bhagya Vidhata
Manasunna Maaraju
Mr. Erra Babu
Narasimha Naidu
Navvutu Batakalira
O Chinadana
Premakosam
Premato Raa
Rowdysheeter
Sardukupodam Randi
Sontam
Subhakaryam
Swagatham Latest Movie


Note: Don't forget to leave a comment

Early Tollywood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Disclaimer: Dear users, Internet is a place where the information gets transformed and communicated in so many ways. So many have complained so much of content here but not everything is a replica of the information available on the internet. It has been done to spread the information to more number of people. This has been done to help the people only but not on any purpose. And also we acknowledge the original content owner by giving link to their website. I hope you understand the copyright laws of information and internet. We are just promoting the information by providing suitable acknowledgements. Even then if you have some problem with anything please mail us to admin@earlytollywood.com , we will get back to you on the issue.